Lenovo Resellers can earn cash rebates on both Lenovo PC and Infrastructure Solutions sales! This membership program creates more opportunities to enjoy valuable incentives and benefits as a Lenovo Channel Partner.
It’s really simple to take part in Lenovo Elevate.
- Join at the beginning of each new quarterly period and select the sales target for your company.
- At the end of each quarterly period Lenovo will email you your Elevate cash rebate value and open the rebate invoice submission period.
- You have 30 days to submit your claim from the date of the cash rebate notification.
Maximize earnings throughout the quarter with the accelerators below:
Lenovo ThinkSystem & Intel® Xeon®Double ISG revenue value for selected Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors sold with selected Lenovo ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers.
Lenovo & Microsoft
Double ISG revenue value for all Windows Server & Microsoft SQL Server ROKs and related CALs.
Lenovo Premier SupportLenovo ISG products ranging from ThinkSystem servers, storage, and networking to ThinkAgile software-defined infrastructure solutions. Double ISG revenue value for all associated Lenovo Premier Support Services sales.
Already a Lenovo Partner?
*Sign-up option is open only to Lenovo IDG Authorized and/or Lenovo ISG Authorized tier resellers. Sign up’s are limited to the first two months of a new quarter.
Not a Lenovo Partner yet?
Becoming a Lenovo Partner only takes two business days. The Lenovo team will send a welcome pack via email, providing the necessary information to access and take advantage of Elevate.
How it works
- Select any combination of the Base Target Group or Top Target Group for both ISG and PC, choose preferred Distributor(s) and auto-enrolment to get the most out of Elevate every quarter.
- Hit the target and earn a rebate.
- Accelerators throughout the year help exceed targets and boost Elevate rebates.
- Payments are made after Lenovo validates the claims and directly deposited into the company's business bank account. In a very limited number of countries, payments are made through the purchasing Distributor.